Book Titles

Monday, February 15, 2010

Where the wild things are


Room 5 Lions have been busy reading Where the wild things are by Maurice Sendak.
We want to share our thoughts on this story. Please leave us a comment about your favourite part of the story or illustrations and explain why.

Where the Wild Things Are By Maurice Sendak
Once there was a boy named Max. He got a little bit angry and his mum called him Wild Thing. Max imagined that he went to a wild land. It was a land filled with monsters roaring with fear and claws. The monsters wanted to eat Max. Max smelled something yummy and he began returning to his home in time for dinner.

By Ashleigh

5 comments:

  1. Hello Room 5 Lions. I am so pleased you are enjoying reading. Tell me more about Where the wild things are. What was your favourite part? Mrs C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this book is one of my most favourite books because the illustrations are amazing and really show how the characters are feeling. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite thing was when Max sailed in his boat. I liked it because I thought Max was a good sailor and I like sailing.

    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley I think your story is very cool I wish I cod make a story like that. I think I will read the wild things now.

    Eden

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite part was when Max went home in time for dinner and happly went home. I bet you he was hungry.

    Aidan

    ReplyDelete